This Policy governs our practices and procedures in the collection, usage and access of user information. We review our privacy practices from time to time to take into account changing market conditions and practices in the industry. We ask that you periodically review this page to ensure familiarity with the most current version of our privacy statement.
WHAT INFORMATION WE COLLECT
A. When you connect to our server to download a file or open a page, we log the following:
* The host name or IP address connecting;
* The date and time;
* The file or page requested;
* The result of that request;
* The referring site; and
* The version of the web browser you used, as reported to us by the web browser.
B. In addition to the above, the following information is also collected:
1. When you sign up as a subscriber to any of our updates and alert notices, we collect email address. In some cases, we collect your name, city and country of residence, and contact telephone number.
2. When you sign up as a client using our online form, we collect the following information which you enter into the form:
* Your name;
* Your email address;
* Your physical address;
3. When you send us an email using our online form, your name, your email address, and subject of your query or message.
WHAT WE DO WITH THE INFORMATION
We are not members of any mailing list organisation. We do not sell information collected from our clients, users, members, subscribers and correspondents.
Neither do we share information with third or external parties except where we are required by applicable legislation, or except as explicitly stated below.
1. Collected as a result of a connection to our server
We use this information to determine patterns of interest in our web site and other network sites, and to determine what material is of most interest to the people accessing our web sites. This influences our decisions on what new material and information to include.
2. Collected when you join as a subscriber
This is used where we send our newsletters, updates and other news alerts have subscribed to receive.
3. Collected when you submit feedback or comments
This is used to respond to you, if necessary.
HOW TO GET ACCESS TO YOUR INFORMATION WE HAVE RECORDED
We are required to give access to or make corrections to personal information that we have recorded on you. This only applies to information that can be readily identified with an individual.
There are also cases where request for access or corrections to personal information may attract fees.
To get access to the information:
1. Collected as a result of connecting to our server.
Since this information is not normally identifiable with an individual, it is thus is not normally personal information within the meaning of the law. However, if you can be specific about the system you connected from, and you can establish to our satisfaction that the connection does correspond to you, and that there is a reasonable means that a person could use to cross-reference this to you, we can provide you with a copy of the records.
This information is not subject to correction, as it is factual information that was necessarily correct at the time of collection.
Additionally, the individual facilitating access to information collected under section 1(a) may charge a fee for their time taken to identify, extract and provide this information, even if they determine that there is no information that is readily identifiable with you. In the event that a fee will be charged, you will be informed of this prior to any charged work being undertaken.
2. Collected when you join as a subscriber
We have an online form where subscribers or those who think have been subscribed can check this information. Users can enter their email address in our online subscription form which will be inform them users whether they are subscribed.
Should the users decide to remove their email address from our server, they may do so online. Once removed or unsubscribed, user information is permanently deleted.
3. Collected when you contact us using your normal email client or our online form (comments, alert, feedback)
Unless your arrangement with us proceeds to a continuing basis, we delete your email address from our records after we have actioned on your query.
If you need more information, please contact us.